So I'm not making much progress.

nm reports that apr_get_thread_time is undefined for libharmonyvm.so although for libhythr.so it's there. It's also in libport.a, where it comes from for both. So I'm confident that all is well re the source for the function, it's inclusion in the right .a library, and clearly one of the .so's is able to have it.

I've been staring at the build XML files for each, and the critical difference - whatever it is - isn't obvious.

Both depend on vm.port, both list the port lib as a <libset> entry in <linker>...

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
of course :)

Mikhail Fursov wrote:
This is the new method added to
drlvm\trunk\vm\port\src\thread\linux\apr_thread_ext.c
Does your apr_thread_ext.c contains this method?