On 9/14/06, Pavel Pervov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP>

> The inclusion of external header files in GC is a continual
battle.  From
> modularity standpoint, the external header files need to be excluded.
> During GC debug its often useful to access class name, subclass name,
etc.
> What really needs to happen is class.h accessors need to be created.

Everything is already in place. It's only needed to replace #include "
Class.h" with #include "open/vm_gc.h" in gcv4/mark.h.

I like it!  Its simple.  It take it the code will look like:

//  #include class.h                        // uncomment for debug
#include open/vm_gc.h               // comment out for debug

Regards,
   Pavel.

<SNIP>

--