2006/9/15, Gregory Shimansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Thursday 14 September 2006 16:55 Mark Hindess wrote:
> I'd suggest two further things.
>
> First, we change the default JIRA priority to something lower than
> 'Major'.  Currently most come in as 'Major' even if they are trivial
> edge cases that might never affect an application.  I assume because
> people are just leaving the default unchanged without giving it much
> thought.  If we change the default, then the guidelines could suggest
> only raising the priority if the bug affects a real application.
>
> Second, can we ask that all patches be relative to either the top-level
> (where the main build.xml is) or modules/<module-name> (where a modules
> build.xml is).  It bothers me when I see patches with files that
> start with trunk/modules/... rather than trunk because I worry about
> just how much these people are checking out.  At the other end of the

This probably requires updating the page about downloading the source code on
Harmony incubator site. The URL there points to the whole Harmony including
standard/ and enhanced/ directories. I think there should be more detailed
description about subdirectories in svn repository.
I do not see any problem here.
It is possible to checkout all the apache svn repository from the root
but make diff from classlib/trunk :)

--
Alexey A. Petrenko