A kind reminder to commiters, please modify the *config* file of your local
svn.
"C:\Documents and Settings\$username\Application Data\Subversion\config" on
winXP
and "/home/$username/.subversion/conf/config" on Linux.

just add content described in [1] as Nathan mentioned in order to
automatically set the prop when commit a new file.

[1]http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt