Hello Mikhail,

On 9/14/06, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seams like system property are not restored well, new 1.5 method
System.clearProperty() IMHO would be suitable
What do you think?

You are right! If setProperty(property) returned null, we should
restore overridden property by clearProperty.

I'll fix it and provide as a new patch for H-1370.

I still have a question.

As we've discussed [1] available method can be trusted in very special
cases only.

So, should this code
               while (is.available() != 0) {
                   is.read();
               }
be replaced with reading until '-1'?

Here is no need to reach -1. If we will do so the implementation will
hang up. What is needed here is just read trailing data from the
stream (if any) before starting of SSL handshake process (over 'is').
In case of keeping data in the stream the handshake will fail and user
will get an exception.

Thank You,
Alexander