On 9/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah!

Probably build/drlvm.properties that I added, which will point your
build off into nowhere for classlib if not setup right (which is where
those headers come from...)

Just do a svn update - I renamed to drlvm.properties.example to make it
less harmful.

Sorry about that.

No problems with this. Just I'd like to mention I have the recent sources.
I was able to successfully build after cleaning (build.bat clean; build.bat
).

In any case thanks for your help,
Vladimir.

geir