On 15 September 2006 at 10:56, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looking at things, yes, it's the ICU dll, which has uppercase letters in
> the filename.
>
> My plan is to just convert all paths to lowercase.
>
> Any problems people can see?

Yes.  It will break the IBM VME on linux.  Renaming locally and running
HelloWorld results in:

 <error: unable to load ICUInterface34 (Not found in
com.ibm.oti.vm.bootstrap.library.path)>
JVMJ9VM015W Initialization error for library jclclear_23(14): JVMJ9VM009E
J9VMDllMain failed
HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM
FAILED.

-Mark.