Vladimir Gorr wrote:
> Geir,
>
> I found out none of the DRRVM kernel tests passed recently. Although
> all fine worked yet yesterday.
>
> *build.bat -Djunit.jar=%JUNIT_HOME% kernel.test*
>     [echo]
>     [echo]             ==================================
>     [echo]             Run kernel tests using jitrino.jet
>     [echo]             ==================================
>     [echo]
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> C:\DrlSrc\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\semis\kernel.tests\reports\jitrino.jet
>
>     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.Class1_5Test
>    [junit] Test java.lang.Class1_5Test FAILED
>    [junit] Test java.lang.Class1_5Test FAILED
>     [echo]    **** FAILED on reference JRE ****
>     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.Class5Test
>    [junit] Test java.lang.Class5Test FAILED
>    [junit] Test java.lang.Class5Test FAILED
>     [echo]    **** FAILED on reference JRE ****
>     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest
>    [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED
>
> ^C
>
> I suspect you can know a clue for this issue. Probably I missed anything
> and didn't note what was modifed.

Why are they failing?  AS of yesterday, I thought they were all passing
for me.  I wouldn't have checked anything in if I saw that they were
failing en-masse.  (We do need to have a "stop the world" as we
stabilize DRLVM, figure out why tests fail apparently randomly, etc...)

I'm running kernel tests now on Ubuntu 6, release build, and they are
running fine.

What platform?