Ok, thanks for the tip Nadya.  I'll take it steady and see how we go.

I also had problems reading your diffs on HARMONY-1443.  There appears
to be other unrelated stuff in there too.  I've applied the first part
of that issue 'manually' so please check carefully that it was done
right.  The live site may take a while to be updated.

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.