Geir,

I don't think we should make such changes in a quick patch. We have VM
and JIT documentation and various scripts that use "-Xem opt" format
and changing it to "-Xem:opt" is not only about adding extra colon. I
think we need to fix this or at least to support both formats for some
transition period.

Pavel Ozhdikhin

On 9/21/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
go for it.  Thanks