It seems that in cmain.c in function genericSignalHandler() just
removing abort() statement will cause default system handler to
execute pointing the exact place of fault right after printing all
this useless crash info. I have no idea how to obtain property value
in this place to make the abort() conditional. Anyway, I think it
would be much beneficial for developers to have crash by default.
--
Ivan