Hi, Alexey:
    It can help to avoid the situation that Harmony builds successfully on
Linux while fails on windows since its -W3 is on as talked in such thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg13806.html

On 9/25/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

If this is a potential build problem do we really need to set this option?

--
Alexey A. Petrenko