On 9/26/06, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
3) we should ignore the patch you inlined in the message before this one

I'm not sure. This patch eliminates a lot of test failures as I mentioned
before (BTW you also commented on same issue into H-1457).
Do we want to live with this? And one more note is our patch is not related
with eliminating the ActiveMQ crash. It's another story.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

For me nothing works under windows (on latest drlvm/debug build)
without this patch. Even "Hello, world" fails(after printing "Hello
world!") with

SEH handler: shutdown error

and shows 2 debug messegaboxes(1 is from the launcher).
And this happens irrespective of my JAVA_HOME setting, I tried both
to unset it, and to point to Harmony JRE...
Debugging shows that in apr_thread_ext.c in apr_thread_set_priority()
SetThreadPriority(*os_thread,...) call fails with access violation...
So I think your patch, Vladimir, is useful :)

--

Dmitry A. Durnev,