FYI a number of patches have been applied that together touch lots of
classlib files -- the patches update the i18n message handling to bring
them in line with the design we discussed a while ago.

You should update your working copy of classlib to ensure your patches
reflect the new code.  I wanted to get these in before they go stale and
require reworking.

Kudos to Ilya who has worked though (and is still working through) the
modules to find and externalize strings.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.