On 9/25/06, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Miguel Montes wrote:
> Hi,
> I fllled several JIRA issues more than three weeks ago, but they are
> still
> unassigned. (HARMONY-1272, 1349, 1350, 1395). We are working in the
> parser,
> and there are some issues that should be solved, such as the structure
of
> ContentModel.
I'd like to look at patches for 1349 and 1350 today, but 1395 is a
contribution, so probably it needs Geir to raise a voting on it. And
anyone interests to provide a patch for 1272?

I can provide the patch for 1272, but I was looking for some discussion
about the issue. Changing the content model changes how the DTD is stored,
and affects, for instance the contribution in 1395.
I think our representation of a content model should be the same as the
representation used in the RI, but i would like to hear other opinions.
If there aren't objections to this, I can post the patch for 1272, as well
as the modifications to 1395. That would be the binary representations
(bdtds) of the HTML 3.2 and HTML 4.01 DTDs.

I would like to hear other people thoughts about this, particularly those

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM