"the various cruft we have around for Eclipse"

'Cruft' doesn't seem to appear in my copy of the Oxford English
Dictionary.  I assume it means 'high fidelity development environment
artifacts' right? :o)

I'm ok with putting in some VS metadata too.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Just so we're all on the same page...
>
> This is understood to be like the various cruft we have around for
> Eclipse - nice to have for developers but not a supported way to build
> the project?
>
> geir
>

> On Sep 25, 2006, at 2:14 PM, Gregory Shimansky wrote:
>
>> On Monday 25 September 2006 19:24 Mikhail Fursov wrote:
>>> I spent a couple of hours today investigating this bug.
>>> The result is: this is not a bug, this is the problem of the MSVC
>>> project
>>> file I use to build and to debug JIT. So it was my error.
>>>
>>> BTW: if anyone is interested to use MSVC project files to build JIT or
>>> other components of DRLVM I can put them into JIRA and support these
>>> files
>>> in the nearest future.
>>
>> I think this would be very useful for development on windows. I don't use
>> VS.NET for anything but debugging but then project is useful to find some
>> symbol's definition/declaration and helps the debugger to understand the
>> symbol info.
>>
>> +1.
>>
>> --Gregory Shimansky, Intel Middleware Products Division

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.