On 9/27/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We seem to be having a bit of a communication issue.  No, he wouldn't
miss it, because the system would send mail in that case.

The system would send mail in case of failure for every case, and
only success for the tests, as you seemed to be asking.

Actually, my configuration wouldn't send mail for anything except
"transition" - first failure, and then first recovery...

I know. I just do small update for yor system :)

But you can send just one email with a summary of everything that
happened during that run.

The fact that the system did :

   call fetch-depends
   call build clean
   call build
   call test

should have no bearing on how many emails it sends.

Agree. But instead of one line of code in the build we have 20+ in the tool
(and 3 in my bat-file to do full testing cycle for classlib). Of cause, tool
can do it (and do now) but we can do some things more easy.

thanks, Vladimir