gpProtectedMain() is in

classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src/main/native/launcher/shared/main.c

signalProtectedMain() is in

classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src/main/native/launcher/shared/cmain.c

Incidentally, I am noticing that portlib gets initialized with a default
copy of

MasterPortLibraryTable from portpriv.h.  This could be causing all kinds of
undefined behavior.

I think shortly after hyport_create_library() is called, we should re-write
the functions to point into DRLVM thread manager.  Andrey Chernyshev -- what
do you think?