Hmm never saw it hanging at this point. It looks like a java class loader
starts on loading a j.l.Thread class and somehow deadlocks or waits for
something. I would try to get a stack trace in the first place, evaluating
st_print() in debugger but it doesn't always work correctly.

Can anyone else suggest a way to debug this problem?