Fixed.  Thanks.  No, you weren't being too picky - you were right on :)

geir

On Sep 27, 2006, at 8:44 AM, Sian January wrote:

Hi Geir,

Those new documents look really good. I just found a few spelling mistakes on the first one (http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/ quickhelp_users.html).

In the first paragraph "no development tools our need to" should probably be "no development tools or need to". In the fourth paragraph "run well on the paltforms offered" should be "run well on the platforms offered" and in the fifth paragraph I think "unpack inÄto a jre directory" should be "unpack
into a jre directory".

I hope you don't think I'm being picky - I just think it's better for the project's image if we have correct spelling and grammar etc on the website.

Thanks,

Sian