On Sep 28, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

Guys,

Since there is no additional comments on this guideline...

Let's put it somewhere.
We got two options: Harmony site and wiki.
I prefer wiki because it will be easy to edit it and I can put it
there myself :)

And if you put in a patch for website, we can get it there too :) if you put in wiki, I'm going to take and put on site, so maybe save us some effort? (ok, save me the effort...)

geir

Thoughts?

SY, Alexey