Alexey,

I was configuring site at that time :) I hope I've solved the problems
with connection pool settings - sorry for the inconvenience.

On 9/29/06, Alexei Zakharov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Anton,

I hate to tell you this but it is down again (12:00 MSK). I'm not
complaining, just want to look at the site. :)

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division