Doh!  Sorry.  My fault.

Fixed.

geir

On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:58 AM, Dmitry Durnev wrote:

I can't download Windows snapshots, both JRE & HDK, I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/latest-harmony-jre-windows.zip on
this server.

:( Linux snapshots are OK.

On 9/29/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Snapshots are built, "tested" and deployed to site.

I found a few things while testing, such as not being able to run
jedit out of the box on windows. (HARMONY-1639) Ran fine on linux
though, but that's an older version.  I'll check with latest.

Also re-discovered a problem that we knew about, that we don't seem
to be calculating serialVersionUIDs right. (HARMONY-1123).  I'm going
to look at that now, as that's keeping us from running Geronimmo
1.1.1, which I think would be useful.

For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Dmitry A. Durnev,