sorry - fixed (someone else pointed it out...)

On Sep 29, 2006, at 4:49 AM, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

Geir, could you please add r'reading' permission to HDK file? Now server
says:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/latest-harmony-hdk-windows.zip on this
server"

thanks, Vladimir

On 9/29/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/9/28, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 28 September 2006 at 19:56, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Martin Cordova wrote:
> > > Hello, will this snapshot include the recent ImageIO contributions?
> >
> > No, that will have to wait for the snapshot after it has been voted
in.

> > You should be able to combine the contribution with the snapshot quite
> > easily if you choose.
> Not that easily.  There are no build scripts in the contribution -
> though the comments indicate that a patch will be contributed.
Yep, I'm going to prepare build files in next few days.

And "svn add" script as it required by good issue resolution guideline :)

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko

For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev- [EMAIL PROTECTED]