On Sep 29, 2006, at 8:04 AM, Alexey Varlamov wrote:

Folks,

It appears we did not fixed dependency on environmental var JAVA_HOME
yet. Rather than pushing workarounds to build scripts (like
HARMONY-1569), let's fix the root cause!

That wasn't a workaround, IMO, but getting things explicit.

Can somebody express some reason why launcher should depend on
JAVA_HOME value? If no objections, suggested fix is at HARMONY-1646.

We've agreed to punt on JAVA_HOME, so thanks for the patch.

Regadrs,
Alexey