2006/9/28, Elena Semukhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
The issue has gone away for me too, false alarm possibly...

Unfortunately the alarm was not false. Today I got the same failure:
   [junit] SIGABRT in VM code.
   [junit] java:
/nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/avarlamo/harmony/linux.ia32/svn-repo/drlvm/vm/port/src/lil/ia32/pim/stack_iterator_ia32.cpp:212:
StackIterator* si_create_from_native(): Assertion
`!interpreter_enabled()' failed.
   [junit] SIGABRT in VM code.
   [junit] java: /nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/avarlamo/harmony/lin
   [junit] Test java.lang.RuntimeTest FAILED (timeout)

Therefore we face intermittent crash on interpreter...

Elena

On 9/28/06, Pavel Rebriy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just repeated kernel.test run today several times on fresh build, and
> tests pass.
> It's a very stange crash. Execute JIT stack iterator in interpreter mode..
> It's outlandishly.
>
> On 28/09/06, Alexey Varlamov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I do not observe this crash - I ran kernel tests yesterday and today
> > several times, no crashes on interpreter on Linux IA32...

> > > Interpreter is meant for the development for the most part. I think it
> > is not
> > > critical if it doesn't work for a short time. It is not used by most
> of
> > the
> > > community anyway because they don't specify -Xint option to run the
> > programs.
> > >
> > > I hope the patch submitter will respond with a fix soon enough.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gregory Shimansky, Intel Middleware Products Division

> --
> Best regards,
> Pavel Rebriy

Elena