Hi,

2006/10/2, Vladimir Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/2/06, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we need more than one tests.jar.  In fact, I think we need
> more than one tests.jar per module since some tests need to be on the
> bootclasspath while others do not (and should not).  At the moment
> it might be necessary to have more since there isn't really a way to
> distinguish api/internal tests (this might change if/when we move to
> testng).

Almost all API tests can be run through the bootclasspath. May be we just
waiting for something like TestNG (or other solution) and will create one
test.jar for each module?

Juist my two cents. Some test even from such a high-level module as
beans fail if they run from bootclasspath (BeansTest for example).
Moreover, they crash DRLVM :)

BTW, personally I use custom-made build file to develop with HDK and
single-module checkout.

Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division