On 10/3/06, Artem Aliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Evgueni,
Artem,

1) Which of the patches is a final?
invocation_api.4.patch is final..... so far :-)

2) It looks like you do not find a way to remove  hythread_library_t
from parameters
and JavaVM from thread manager code. Well, leave it as is, I will try
to fix this later.
No problems, I agree to review it later....

2)
Is the following global variable is necessary?
> extern hythread_library_t TM_LIBRARY;
Unfortunately, yes. I believe we need to get rid of that for
multi-VM.... but it seems to be another story...

Thanks a lot
Evgueni

Thanks
Artem