Mark Hindess wrote:
On 4 October 2006 at 15:41, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Excuse the change in subject line...

No problem.  I was just cursing myself for having forgotten to change
it.

Mark Hindess wrote:
With this change, the awt dependencies should now be automated for
windows and at least fairly trivial (installing a few packages on
Linux[0]).  I think it is time we removed the with.awt.swing flag.
Anyone object?
To the contrary, ditch it.

Please test the current setup with -Dwith.awt.swing=true and report any
problems.
Problem 1:  My machine is too slow running all these tests.

Mine too. And I have wondered if the hourly builds will finish within the hour now. We really should see if we can avoid the need to fork for every test.

LOL.  If our tests take more than an hour, so be it...

Or, do a fast test set on one machine to get the earliest warning for the most amount of code, and a slower "do it all" machine that acts as a safety net