On 10/4/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Weldon Washburn wrote:
> On 10/4/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> Mikhail Fursov wrote:
>> > Geir,
>> > I created this package to have a common place with other MSVC users
in
>> JIRA
>> > and I did not expect you want to put it into the trunk :)
>>
>> Well, I think that we should put these things in SVN if we can, rather
>> than use JIRA as some kind of storage.
>>
>> I think that some docs on this for the website would be nice, as well
as
>> for Eclipse and any other environments that people use.
>>
>> > But if you decided to add it I suggest adding it to the
>> "drlvm/trunk/build"
>> > folder. So the resulting folder for MSVC2003 solution will be
>> > "drlvm/trunk/build/custom/msvc_2003".
>>
>> Ok.  You're the expert.
>

> Please take time to put an accurate directory tree in place.  I looked
at
> the zip file.   From what I can see, it contains MSVC project files for
> only
> a subset of DRLVM.  At a later date, someone might want to donate MSVC
> project files for the GC for example.  Also, a readme that describes the
> intended use of the project files would be nice.

There is a README, and what would you suggest I do differently at this
point?

oops, sorry I was looking at the wrong directory.  I agree.  Simply commit
it as suggested.  We will all have to be aware that the project files can
become stale and thus cause confusion.

I really couldn't care less how this goes - just wanted to get it in
there in a way that's easy for others to use....