On Oct 4, 2006, at 12:53 AM, Egor Pasko wrote:

One more to say on the patch:
+            //            meetBest(Reduced, x) <= Reduced

should be:
+            //            meetBest(Reduced, x) >= Reduced
(just a comment, but still...)

so, could you, please, refresh the patch with my suggestions
implemented?

Will do, once we come to agreement above.

we have it now

Ok, I updated the patch.  However I also added a few more changes.  :-)

Basically, I redefined the ProveResult enum so that the lattice True > Reduced > False is also true using integer arithmetic. What do you think?

Naveen