indeed :)

Alexei Zakharov wrote:
Now that we have javac, javah, javap (if Tim votes ;) and keytool, I'd

BTW, we have more tools indeed. I mean RMI tools:

rmic <-> java org.apache.harmony.rmi.compiler.Main
rmid <-> java org.apache.harmony.rmi.activation.Rmid
rmiregistry <-> java org.apache.harmony.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl

We can hack the launcher to enable these three tools too. Seven tools
is more than just four. :)

Regards,