On 5 October 2006 at 10:05, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Before you do that... you would be putting similar information in the
> build.xml file?  Or am I misunderstanding something?  having it in the
> patternset does make it easy to find stuff :)

I'll be putting something in the build.xml file ... the ant from the
accessibility example below.  That is a patternset that just figures
everything out from the source tree.

Essentially it's just saying include build/classes/blah if:

  1) blah is also in the source tree - a resource file for example
  2) there is a corresponding blah.java file in the source tree

I've never really looked in the patternset files when trying to find
something.  I'd just look in the src/main/java tree or the jar table of
contents.  What do you use the patternsets for?

Regards,
 Mark.