On Friday 06 October 2006 09:29, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Who owns the copyright and can therefore make the donation?

Copyright in the original Wonka code belonged to Acunia, and hence now belongs
to Punch Telematix; there were also a few small contributions from outsiders
whom I'm fairly confident I can track down. Copyright in all changes since
late 2003 belong to me or to a company called Proveo, who should also be
willing to contribute their stuff (I'm writing to them now).

Do you require the same docucmentation to be completed by all authors, or is
there a distinction between main and subsidiary contributors?

Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             +32 3 216 0369