From: Alexey Varlamov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 4:14 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [classlib][test] Site to collect classlib test statistics

Thanks for prompt response!
Those 554 errors on interpreter are due to fork mode="once", it is a
single error affecting the whole run. Is there a way to delete an
uploaded run?

Better yet, to be able select a range of runs to include to analysis.
The appetite comes with eating :)
Criteria to select can vary, one of many possible is execution engine
- it would be nice to have such characteristic of a run ...

2006/10/6, Anton Luht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Alexey,
>
> I've added both options - search by test name and list of tests that
> ever failed. The second one is very big because of results you've
> uploaded for DRLVM/Linux with 554 errors. Please tell me if you want
> to change anything in the interface.
>
> On 10/6/06, Alexey Varlamov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Anton,
> >
> > Many thanks for exploring this area, it looks quite promising.
> > An idea: this service would become more valuable if presented
> > transparent search/comparison of results for particular tests over
all
> > uploaded runs.
> > Let user enter name of a test and show in one table all known
results
> > for this test, or even better, provide a table of all ever failed
> > tests with links to individual consolidated tables.
> > This would help analyzing failures very much.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Alexey
> >
> > 2006/10/4, Anton Luht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Hello,

> > > Everyone - no authorization is needed, you can include file upload
> > > your regular builds if you want - authorized users can remove them
> > > later if something goes wrong :) If you want to modify uploaded
tests'
> > > data - add JIRA issues to failures, add comments, etc - please
send me
> > > login/password and I'll create an account.

> > > I'll try to implement all feature requests that community members
will
> > > express. One of possible directions I see is support for new test
> > > suites  - currently it  recognises only Harmony  classlib JUnit
tests
> > > output. If you have another test suite you want to upload to that
site
> > > - just send me an archive and I'll  try to add support for this
kind
> > > of tests.
> > >
> > > Sources of that app are not in SVN now - if you want to
> > > review/fix/improve something - I can send you an archive.
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > > Anton Luht,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]