Ok - I'll grab your -Xbootclasspath stuff...

Alexey Varlamov wrote:
(Cross-posted from JIRA):
OK, we should combine both patches. The
"-Dorg.apache.harmony.vm.vmdir=" of yours is logical continuation
towards "multiVM-WS" feature. And my patch more correctly handles
"-Xbootclasspath[/ap]:" options.
Will refresh patch after 1582 if your mind is easy now :)