On 9/29/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Egor,
I think this is right suggestion to synchronize our WB and H1580
implementations.
AFAIK H1580 uses old JET version and is not compatible with the latest
compiler version.
If it's true, our implementation for the new JET/OPT version will do the job
for the both subprojects.

The only question I have now is a question to Geir and other commiters:
Do I really need to create a new JIRA for WB support in Jitrino? Or is it
better to add my patches to H1580?
I ask this because the last time a person added a patch to the JIRA created
by me was asked by Geir to use another JIRA to separate our contributions (I
mean Jitrino.OPT testing framework).

Hi, GCv5 badly needs an implementation of write barrier in DRLVM, JET
or Jitrino. I would hope the JET write barrier implementation can be
merged AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Let's be flexible with the process as
long as we are doing the right thing.

Thanks,
xiaofeng