Agree with pluses and minuses :)

2 Egor, it is not so easy to find 'base' pointer having only interior
pointer to an object. So, base pointer should be saved or it should be
deducible somehow.

Could someone review the changes in the patch to jitrino? I'm afraid I
don't have sufficient knowledge of the jitrino internals to do that.
--
Ivan

On 10/9/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/9/06, Salikh Zakirov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IMHO, the best solution would be to use (slot,offset) everywhere,
> and pre-compute and cache offsets before enumerating the base pointer.

+1. Already did it in the patch.

Or even enumerate base pointer *after* all interior pointers that depend on
> it.

-1. Adding more states that must be documented and understood. :)

--
Mikhail Fursov