Good news is, I tried the write barrier implementation with today's
SVN head, it runs with GCv5 perfectly.

Well the running of GCv5 exposes some debug problem in DRLVM threading
part. I need add two lines of code in GCv5 to work around the problem.
I will start another thread to describe it.

Thanks,
xiaofeng