I have finished running release build on WinXP, and I have following
tests results:
c_unit tests passed;
smoke tests passed, but I have excluded gc.Los;
kernel tests works with the 98.96 % success rate on all, jitrino.jet,
opt and interpreter. Failing tests are:
j.l.ObjectTest, j.l.RuntimeTest2, j.l.ThreadTest

Thank you.
    Nik.