hmm.... we may have version skew going on here.  Mikhail, Robin can we stay
with the July 14 (or there abouts) version that Steve Blackburn posted to
his web page?

On 10/11/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/11/06, Weldon Washburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Thanks for helping clarify the issues.  The MMTk code base we are using
is
> what Steve Blackburn supplied us in mid July.

Looks like 'unboxed' package from MMTk has been updated recently too. I've
found 'Address::prefetchNTA()' op today we do not have in our version.

--
Mikhail Fursov

--
Weldon Washburn