Mikhail,

Thanks a lot for review! AFAIU I need to modify the source tree [1.
DRLVM SOURCE TREE CONTENTS], am I right? Should I add 3 different GC
folders on the top level after "build", for example?

 <EXTRACT_DIR>/trunk/

        +---build          - Files required to build the contribution

        \---vm             - VM source files

            +- doc         - DRLVM Developer's Guide and Getting Started
guide

            +- em          - Execution Manager component responsible for
dynamic optimization

            +- gc          - Garbage Collector component responsible for
allocation and

            |                reclamation of Java* objects in the heap

            +- include     - Set of header files containing external
specification

            |                and inter-component interfaces

Please right me if I'm wrong. :-)

Cheers,