Alex luo wrote:
> Thank all warmhearted guys for your help. It seems that there are a
> lot of interesting things in this project. Let me try to run some
> applications on Harmony JDK at first. If I find some valuable things,
> I will report it.

That will be great -- thanks Alex.

I'd encourage you to bring things back to this mailing list regularly.
Harmony is moving quickly so there may be duplication of work if you go
quiet for a period of time, and there are a bunch of people who can help
here so don't get stuck for too long.

Welcome, and thank you for your contribution.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.