it generates for you when you build the classlib. so I believe you can
find it in your local working copy.

On 10/13/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks,

I've a problem. We used to have the class library porting documentation
generated automatically and stored in
enhanced/classlib/trunk/doc/vm_doc. It is not there any more. I vaguely
recollect that we had a decision to port the docs to the website. Is
this done? The old place does not have it and I can't find it in the
website ;( I must be missing something evident.

Thanks,

Nadya Morozova

--
Tony Wu