Guys,

I'm going to spend some time to run jEdit [1] on Harmony.

I've tried it with IBM VME and DRL VM on Windows.
1. IBM VME: jEdit installer works OK except of licences showing
(missed html text).
jEdit itself starts OK, all menus and dialogs are working. But after
pressing "Enter" button on text editing area it throws NPE [2] and
hangs.
I've found a fix for this issue but could not minimize testcase yet.
After the fix jEdit works OK. At least I could not find the situation
where it fails... yet... :)
The only remaining problem is that some fonts looks ugly on editing
area while all off them looks OK in font chooser. This issue need
future investigation.

2. DRLVM: Here is much more problems :(
First of all you need to apply latest DRLVM patches [3], [4], [5] and
[6]. After that it starts, opens a main window. But VM crashes after
pressing any button on text editing area. I'll create a JIRA issue...

BTW. Can someone of the committers take a look at issues [3], [4], [5]
and [6]? It looks like "must have" patches for all the GUI
applications.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey

[1] http://jedit.org