Matt Benson wrote:
--- Alexei Zakharov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nathan,

My solution was to collect classpath in the
temporary file. No
external configs is needed. I'm too lazy to look
into archive for the
original message so I write it again here. In brief
it uses the
"executable" property of the ant "javac" task. The
sample ant script
looks like this:

<cringe>

There is some code floating around in Ant-land to
append stuff to the project classpath.  This
capability is planned for Ant proper post 1.7 but
maybe I can iron it out soon and then we can figure
out what's the best way for Harmony to use it.

Yes please! Yes please! Yes please!

I suppose that as a temporary solution, we can just get people to drop ECJ into ant/lib...

geir

-Matt