From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Date: 10/12/06 10:52:37 AM
Subject: Reconstituting the 'sandbox' directory

Due to changes in the way that 'incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk'
was rearranged in the summer to reflect its new usage, its 'sandbox'
tree was accidentally hidden by SVN activity.  However, there are still
some directories there that still need to be made available.  Is there any
reason not to create a 'sandbox' directory in 'incubator/harmony/enhanced'
where these items may be made visible again?  (New sandbox items could,
of course, be placed there also.  Of immediate need is the 'bootjvm'
directory tree.  I spoke with Geir and it is fine with him.)  Is this okay
with everyone?

Thanks,

Dan Lydick

Dan Lydick