Tony,
Let's try and converge our visions. BTW, I really like your work about ANT unit
tests.

>What I want is a more flexible one
Could you please give more details on that? I just tried looking for '.ant.'
and got your results separated. What would be a use case to add more search
capabilities?

I could imagine enhancing our system with something differentiating class
library tests and ANT tests, say a pointer to a test source repository. Is it
what you are talking about?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division