Pavel Pervov wrote:
Geir,

as I may observe, interpreter is broken both on windows and linux for at
least 3 days now. The interpreter library just does not load. From system
diagnostics it looks like SIGSEGV in initialization static block of the
library.

I dunno. My system passes interpreter smoke tests now w/o that patch, or so I thought...

    Pavel.
On 10/15/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems to break the interpreter.  jitrino smoke tests run fine, but
all interpreter tests fail...