I'd like to rephrase this to be clear -

It seems that HARMONY-1826 breaks the interpreter - when applied to current SVN trunk, all smoke tests fail for interpreter

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
It seems to break the interpreter. jitrino smoke tests run fine, but all interpreter tests fail...

Pavel Rebriy wrote:
The fix is ready. See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1826

On 10/10/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pavel Rebriy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Fix for Harmony-1582 brocks initialization of JVMTI support. I'm
> investigating the problem and going to create fixing JIRA as soon as
> possible.

Great - thanks

> P.S. May be include several JVMTI tests into "build test".

Yes, please do.